PEDAL CAR MAINTENANCE
Wash the pedal car with your choice of automotive compatible wash soap and a soft cloth as needed. A coat of automotive wax also goes a long way to preserve the finish. For chrome parts use a chorme polish to preserve the luster.
- Try not to leave or store your pedal car outdoors.
- Check for any loose parts and fasteners often and before play.
- To lubricate any moving metal to metal mechanism, use only a drop or two of light oil such as 3-N-1 Oil
- For scratches and to prevent rust, use a good automitve touch-up available at most any parts store
- Please, read the information in Pedal Car Safety on our Pedal Car Info page.
- To repair dents and such on our all metal pedal cars, treat the pedal car just as you would a full sized automobile.